Online Voting Terms and Conditions
1. Sponsor: The sponsor of The Amalgamated Bank VoteToGive campaign (the "Campaign") is Amalgamated Bank, 275 7th Ave., New York, NY 10001. The Administrator is Votigo, Inc. 1630 30th St., STE A #593, Boulder, CO 80301.
2. Campaign Overview: Sponsor has selected seven nonprofit organizations/causes ("Organization") that align with some of the causes supported by Sponsor. Voters are encouraged to vote for their favorite Organization to help that Organization win a cash donation from the Sponsor.
3. Voter Eligibility: Voting is open to all legal US residents physically residing in the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 13 years of age or older ("Voters").
4. Voting Period & How to Vote:
From November 20, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") to December 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Voting Period"), voters will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite organization by visiting https://amalgamatedbank.votigo.com/VoteToGive
(the "Website") and following the on-screen instructions to register and vote for an Organization.
5. Vote Limits: Limit one (1) vote per Organization per day.
6. Additional Voting Information: Sponsor reserves the right to nullify any votes made or obtained through use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed, proxy votes or like voting methods and to disqualify from voting the responsible individual, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Voters and Organizations are prohibited from obtaining votes by any inappropriate means, including, but not limited to: offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public; paying a third-party service to vote for or obtain votes for a particular Organization; collaborating with other individuals or groups to trade votes; utilizing paid media amplification; or otherwise acting in contravention of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to nullify any such votes, and to disqualify the responsible Organization.
Votes sent from foreign IP addresses may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Winner Selection: At the end of the Voting Period, the Organization with the most eligible votes will be the potential winner of the Grand Prize, subject to verification. The Organization with the second-most eligible votes will be the potential winner of the First Prize, subject to verification. The Organization with the third-most eligible votes will be the potential winner of the Second Prize, subject to verification. In the event of a tie, the tied Organization that received the most votes on the final day of voting will be declared the winner. Winner will be announced on Monday, December 10, 2018.
8. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): All prizes will be awarded in the form of a check payable to the Organization. Grand Prize [one (1)]: $5,000USD issued in the form of a check. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $5,000USD. First Prize [one (1)]: $3,000USD issued in the form of a check. The ARV of the First Prize is $3,000USD. Second Prize [one (1)]: $2,000USD issued in the form of a check. The ARV of the Second Prize is $2,000USD.
By accepting a Prize, each Organization consents to the use of their name, city and state where located and photograph for advertising/publicity purposes in commerce and in any and all media worldwide, without limitation, and without right to approval or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to state, local, municipal, and federal laws and limitations that may apply. Any taxes on Prizes are the responsibility of the Organization. Winner hereby grants the Released Parties (as defined below) the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the footage (as described above), photographs and video (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in their sole discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes. All Prize Winners will need to provide their Taxpayer ID# as a condition for receiving the prize. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
9. Releases & Disclaimers: Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated entities and officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: lost, incomplete, late, damaged, misdirected or incomplete votes; difficulties, failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets; cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless services; interrupted or unavailable networks or servers; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion; or for any technical problem which may cause the voting to be disrupted or corrupted. If for any reason the voting is not capable of being executed as planned, or if there is an infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, or if any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this voting, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw the transmission of any vote. Furthermore, the Sponsor may permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these rules, and to terminate or suspend voting at any point and declare the vote results based on the votes up to that point, if it appears that the voting process has been so distorted by hacking or other interference that the results would not reflect actual valid votes should the voting continue. In the event of technical difficulties with the online voting or telephone voting, Sponsor reserves the right to review the votes for accuracy and to take any appropriate action, including, without limitation, voiding the votes cast during the time period in which such technical difficulties occurred. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to any participant’s or to any other person's devices or computers relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this vote. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of voting information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, for any human or electronic error, or for votes that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, or late.
Sponsor will take reasonable steps where practicable to prevent voting outside of the Geographic Area where voting is permitted under these rules; however, some votes cast outside of the Geographic Area may be counted, and such individual waives any claims such individual may have against the Sponsor as a result of the inclusion of such votes.
By participating, each Organization forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with this voting event, however caused.